Within the island of Ireland, the delivery charge is €5 regardless of weight.
For deliveries to the UK we charge €7 and to the rest of the world we charge €18. These fees do not include customs fees for international customers.
We are constantly reviewing our delivery options to select the most cost effective yet reliable sources for our customers and we pledge to maintain these delivery costs and qualities.
Our Partner for all deliveries in Ireland and the UK is DPD, For all other deliveries we will use your local postal company. Delivery times may vary depending on your location, however in Ireland next day delivery should be possible if your order is received before 11am.
Please provide us with a contact mobile number when ordering so that the courier can contact you to organise the quickest possible delivery.
If you have any further queries on our delivery policies please contact us directly.
Our Returns Policy
If you need to return your item, Please follow the steps below:
- In your delivery you will have received a return form, please fill out this form and enclose with any returned item.
- The item must be returned within 7 days of receipt of your purchase.
- We do not accept returns on items reduced by 50% or more.
- All items must be fit for re-sale, unworn with tags in place.
- There are two options when returning your item, you can send by An Post (Registered Post is recommended to track your package)
- If there are any items damaged during returns process please note that you will be responsible for them.
- Another option that we are offering is the DPD return service:
Click the link https://dpd.ie/returns where the process is outlined in very easy steps.
- Select retailer - La Creme Boutique - Follow the instructions and make a payment of €6.00. A PDF label will then be generated and downloaded to your device. Please print this out in A4 format and tape this to your parcel.
- Then simply drop off your parcel into one of almost 600 pickup points nationwide. There's one close to you wherever you are. Your item will have full tracking information throughout the return process.
- As a result of the UK leaving the EU, products that are delivered to the UK (Excluding Northern Ireland) are now classed as an International Delivery and may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duty,, levies, and other charges. Orders shipping to the UK, that are valued over €150 (£135) may be subject to tax and duty as per local laws and legislation. The amount owed will be payable by the person receiving the goods upon delivery. Any returns from the UK may incur costs including transport costs, as well as any associated import fees or customs where applicable. These costs will be payable by the person returning the goods.
We aim to refund your payment within 3-5 working days of receiving your item. Your refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase. You will receive a confirmation via Text/ Email confirming this. If you have not received your refund into your account after more than 14 days, Please show confirmation to your bank so that they can help you speed up the process all banks differ in process time so please allow up to at least 10 working days.
From time to time due to items been out of stock we may need to cancel items from your order - we will always phone you to advise of this. At this point your order will be voided and the original card authorisation will be cancelled.
Transactions with some banks may show pending on your online transactions but this is not a debited transaction from your account. Once order has been cancelled allow up to 7 working days for this pending transaction to be removed from your pending transactions.